If you have tried ExpressVPN but are still not fully satisfied with its’s Services or you no longer need a VPN service, I understood your problem. Be happy..! you can claim your refund instantly. We have tested their 30-days money-back guarantee program to make sure that you too can claim your refund.
If you are here to claim your refund, this guide is for you. It’s pretty easy to discontinue services and ask for your subscription money back unless if you know the right way to ask for it.
⌛Quick Guide on claim your ExpressVPN refund
- Login to ExpressVPN Official Website
- Click on Manage Subscription Settings and turn off Automatic Renewal.
- Contact ExpressVPN Support and claim your refund (Will be credit in 3 days).
Steps to Cancel your ExpressVPN Subscription
ExpressVPN’s money-back guarantee program makes this process risk-free. All you have is 30 days to request for refund if you are disappointed with their service. You need to do a very simple thing ask them for a refund through 24/7 live chat support.
Note:- Make sure that the Automatic Renewal setting is turned to avoid additional charges.
As you can’t claim your refund through ExpressVPN App, follow the below procedure…
- Login to their Website (ExpressVPN) [fill the detials and click sign in].
- Click on “Manage Subscription Settings” and turn off automatic renewal.
- Choose “I have an issue” option and I dont’ want to use ExpressVPN Service.
- Choose Stop my service… available on the final page.
- 😎All done.. Only request for refund is pending follow me…
How to cancel your ExpressVPN Subscription on Android
Well, as there is no option from the App available. You need to claim your refund same as desktop users.
If you have purchased the subscription through the play store (Earlier). In that case, you need to claim from there. But, ExpressVPN subscription purchase is not available right now. Claim your refund from here and follow the claim your refund step.
How to cancel your ExpressVPN Subscription on iPhone
Canceling an ExpressVPN subscription through App Store is straightforward. Includes only a few steps.
- Open “Settings” on your iPhone and find your name.
- Click on Subscriptions, this will display all the subscription you have.
- Pick “ExpressVPN Subscription” to see ExpressVPN Settings.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” and it’s done your subscription got cancelled.
Consult apple support to claim your refund. For that, visit reportaproble.apple.com. Once you report the problem. Explain to them about the ExpressVPN refund program and you will be considered. 🥳Get the refund and enjoy…
Claim your Refund
ExpressVPN live chat service can help you to claim your refund quickly. Also, you can also claim through email as well. Most people will 👌prefer live chat so you don’t have to wait for the response.
- Open ExpressVPN Website and click on “Need Help? Chat with us” option below.
- Start chatting with customer care asking for your refund, provide the necessary detail’s if need.
- Wait till they approve your details and approve your refund.
You will get your refund within 5-7 working days [wrost case]. I got the refund within 2 days which is surprising along with a confirmation mail on registered mail id.
You will still have the access to use ExpressVPN until the entire process is completed. Also, the refund issue time will depend on the bak servers, etc so wait patiently🤧. They are quickly responding over chat so use this medium.
ExpressVPN 30-days Refund Policy
💪To prove their service trustworthy they are offering a 30-days money-back guarantee program for every user. So, if you are not satisfied with it you can claim your full refund even on the last day.
You will be eligible no matter what subscription plan you choose. But, remember to claim it under the first 30-days with the proper reason that the service is not usable on customer care chat.
And if you are just not happy with ExpressVPN but still want to use a VPN. Then don’t worry here I’ve listed the best alternatives of ExpressVPN you should give a try to.
Best ExpressVPN Alternatives in 2021
1. NordVPN: Best VPN for Streaming
- 5500+ Servers over 62+ Countries
- Reliable Streaming Speeds without interruptions in HD Quality
- Toughest Military-grade encryption with double VPN for better privacy
- Torrenting support with additional features of unblocking Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and others
- Supports 6 simultaneous device connections
- Strict No-logs policy
- 30 Days full refund policy
NordVPN will be a great choice among Top VPNs with better performance, speeds. Special thanks to its NordLynx protocol prevent’s any interruptions while streaming in superior quality (4K). NordVPN grooms the server network with its gigantic 5500+ servers means you can present virtually less than a finger snap.
NordVPN is capable of unblocking popular streaming services like Amazon Prime, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Disney+ along with Netflix. Not only UK, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan France, etc NordVPN can unblock any streaming service library.
NordVPN uses 2048 bit encryption which is a diamond nut-shell. No ISP or government or any third-party member can know what you are doing online. To benefits you furthermore NordVPN has dedicated P2P torrent servers.
While streaming Netflix with NordVPN, the kill switch will prevent getting home regional content if you drop your internet connection. Also, for any issues, they are providing 24/7 customer support through chat as well.
If you want to try this VPN consider their 30 days money-back guarantee program. You will get a full refund if you don’t like this VPN service.
2. Cyberghost VPN: Longest Gurantee
- Massive Server network of 6500+ Servers
- Unblocks Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer
- Latest VPN protocols to route your traffic as normal user traffic.
- Good Server Streaming Speed
- Supports 7 simultaneous device connections.
- 24/7 Customer Support.
- 45 days money-back guarantee program.
Cyberghost VPN is one of the best VPNs for personal use for streaming & torrenting. It will make sure that your identity is un-traceable on the internet with its end-to-end encryption. Its generous server network allows you to unblock all streaming services UK, US, France, Japan, and others libraries.
Cyberghost also offers dedicated servers for P2P torrenting & IP Addresses. So, all your traffic seems to be very usual for your ISP. Well compatible with all streaming platforms with the latest VPN protocols.
Speeds are mouth-full for streaming the content in 4K but you should have a good internet speed. Though this VPN is a bit expensive to buy when you compare the features & prices side by side it’s the best value for money.
Cyberghost VPN provides your 24/7 customer support and if you want to taste their VPN service once, you can start with their 45 days money-back guarantee program.
3. Surfshark: Use unlimited devices with one account
- 3200+ Servers in hotspot countries
- Easily unblocks Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer
- Optimized Servers for Torrenting
- Intutive interface with reliable performance
- Supports Unlimited simultaneous device connections.
- Zero log policy.
- 24/7 Customer Support
Some people will look for a VPN that is specially crafted for long-term usage, this is one among those VPNs offering tough encryption for better privacy. The best part is you can connect as many devices as you can.
There are no complaints like IP/DNS leaks during our tests either regarding the connection or the streaming speeds. Everything is fine. Surfshark is compatible with almost all the platforms available.
You will get 24/7 live customer support for any trouble you face while you use it for Netflix. This can also unblock streaming services likes Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and others.
Surfshark is a useful VPN at a cheaper price, if you want to just dip your toes on water try their 30-days money-back guarantee program before you start surfing.
FAQs Related to ExpressVPN Refund
When the amount will be credited to my account?
It will take 3 working days to process your refund and to get it reflected in your account. So be patient till then, or you can try reaching their customer service if you still didn’t receive the refund.
How Can I Claim Refund for ExpressVPN on iPhone?
For that, you need to click on your iPhone Settings and tap on your name. Select “Subscriptions” and cancel ExpressVPN (Your account will be deactivated).
Since Apple handles these things, there is no guarantee of a refund but still, you can try.
Can I use ExpressVPN on monthly basis?
Of Course! there is a monthly subscription available for ExpressVPN but it is too costly. Consider choosing yearly plans to get it 49% less than the actual price. Get huge discounts through this link.
Can I claim my refund Anytime?
Yes, you can but make sure that you claim your refund within a 30-days guarantee period-regardless of your plan. Also, you can still enjoy the service for free till then.
Reasons for not getting a refund?
There are only two scenarios that block your refund. It might be that you ordered through Apple Store or you forget to turn off the automatic renewal option on your ExpressVPN Account.
I know that ExpressVPN is not that cheaper but the services are rich enough to 🤩serve your needs. But you don’t need to stick with its subscription if you don’t need it. Thanks to their 30-days money-back guarantee program offering refunds.
So you have🤑 finally canceled and claimed your refund. Now what? pick another alternative VPN since it’s not good to be without a VPN for a long time.